I appreciate the power of prayer in numbers.
Recently I was inspired to prepare this list of prayer declarations for the local church that I help lead. And in this space, I decided to share this tool with you. If you’re a part of our church, consider this a digital preview. If you help lead another ministry, feel free to use this as a template to build your own.
These seven declarations are meant to be prayed aloud in unison. Let’s do this in our prayer meetings, small groups, and occasionally in our Sunday worship services. “By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established” (Matthew 18:16, NKJV). The scripture references are listed in order of Bible appearance. They are recorded for possible teaching sessions to aid our people in spiritual growth.
1. We declare that Harvest Christian Center belongs to the Lord,
and we open the door for His Spirit to come in and move freely.
Psalm 24:7-10, Matthew 16:18, Luke 24:49, John 20:22, & Ephesians 5:17-21.
2. We declare that Harvest Christian Center will be a house of
prayer and a people of prayer who continuously bless the Lord.
Psalm 34:1-3, Mark 11:15-17, 2 Corinthians 1:3-4, & 1 Timothy 2:1-4.
3. We declare that Harvest Christian Center gives freely as led by
Jehovah-Jireh, and we receive from Him with gratitude.
Genesis 22:13-14, Proverbs 22:9, Luke 6:37-38, & 2 Corinthians 9:6-15.
4. We declare that Harvest Christian Center operates in the spirit of
wisdom like the Sons of Issachar walking in spiritual discernment.
1 Chronicles 12:32, Proverbs 4:1-9, Proverbs 8:11-12, & Philippians 1:9-10.
5. We declare that Harvest Christian Center is a house of healing for
all people to receive from Jehovah-Rapha, our Great Physician.
Exodus 15:26; Psalm 103:1-5, Isaiah 53:4-6, Acts 10:38, & James 5:13-16.
6. We declare that Harvest Christian Center is a local church of
faith-filled people who desire holiness as to the Lord.
Romans 4:20-22, 1 Corinthians 12:18-27, Hebrews 11:1-12, & 12:14-16.
7. We declare that Harvest Christian Center is strategically located
by the Lord of the Harvest to make a global impact.
Matthew 9:35-38 & 28:18-20, John 3:16-17, Acts 1:8, & Romans 16:25-27.
Now go back and click the links to read the supporting Scripture for each one. Let’s pray them again and say AMEN.